Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stop Motion Frame Animation





Apparently, I was feeling masochistic when I started this project because I made my life as hard as possible through the whole ordeal. I chose to animate my image with Adobe Flash CS6 with no prior experience (and no experience with animating in general...). It made the most sense, as I had windmills in the original and wanted them to rotate. I had to look at quite a few tutorials to get the hang of it, but I think it was a respectable first shot. I had some issues with the windmills and it was tough to keep them from rotating erratically everywhere, but they eventually worked out, so it's good to see the struggles were worth it. I'm pleased with the way it turned out and think that animating the original image made it quite a bit more playful than before. It is a very busy piece, especially with the animation, but it has a fun overall effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment